- Citizen protection is the activities of Vietnamese diplomatic representative missions abroad to protect the legitimate rights and interests of Vietnamese citizens and legal entities abroad.
- Providing emergency humanitarian assistance to Vietnamese citizens and legal entities facing extremely difficult circumstances that they cannot overcome by themselves at that time.
- The Department of Foreign Affairs is assigned by the Provincial People's Committee to act as the focal point to coordinate with the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Vietnamese diplomatic representative missions abroad, foreign representative offices in Vietnam and other relevant agencies to assist and handle problems arising in the protection of Vietnamese citizens and legal entities abroad related to the province, to protect the interests of people related to foreign factors and in the consular for foreigners in the province.
Hotline for citizen protection
- The phone number (+84 4 62 844 844) was created by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Consular Department) in collaboration with the Military Telecommunications Corporation (Viettel) to support Vietnamese people and legal entities facing difficulties abroad. This hotline operates 24 hours a day, every day of the week.
- Vietnamese citizens and Vietnamese legal entities experiencing difficulties, hardships, detention, needing assistance, call the hotline for abroad citizen protection (+84 4 62 844 844) ) for free advice and support.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (details can be found at lansuvietnam.gov.vn).
- Or phone number for citizen protection at the Consular - International Cooperation Division, Department of Foreign Affairs of Lang Son province:
+ Office hours, call: (+84) 02053.719.886.
+ Outside office hours, call: (+84) 985.038.268.