Border lines on the land of peace, friendship, cooperation between the two countries Vietnam-China officially came into life
The ceremony is held in formal form at the Government level. Co-chair of the ceremony, the Vietnamese side was Mr. Ho Xuan Son, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, Chairman of the National Border Committee, Head of the Government-level delegation for border affairs; Zhang Zhijun, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, Head of the Government-level delegation on China's border. Attending the ceremony were representatives of ministries and central branches of the two sides, the Steering Committee for Border-Border Marking of Border Provinces, and the Consulate General of Vietnam in Nanning, Kunming, China. , The Ambassador of China in Hanoi and many people in the border between Vietnam and China.
Speaking at the ceremony, Mr. Ho Xuan Son and Mr. Truong Chi Quan appreciated the significance of bringing three land border documents between Vietnam and China into life, officially closing the settlement process. Land border issue between Vietnam and China in 36 years. The two sides stressed that the event marked a new milestone in the history of the Vietnam-China relationship, creating a prerequisite for the building of a peaceful, friendly, stable, long-term border between Vietnam and China. Comprehensive strategic partnership Vietnam - China to new heights. Deputy Minister asked the concerned ministries and localities continue to coordinate in the effective implementation of the land border documents Vietnam
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Vietnam, Ho Xuan Son and China's Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs Zhang Zhijun signed the minutes
The land border line between Vietnam and China is 1,449,566 km in length , of which the borderline with rivers and streams is 383,914 km. The two sides were plugged in 1971 milestones, including 01 mold is inserted under the Treaty defined the intersection borders Vietnam - Laos - China, 1548 key level and 422 mold parts. This landmark system, together with the above-mentioned documents, is a solid legal basis, ensuring the building of a borderline of peace, friendship, stability and long-term development between the two countries.
After the announcement ceremony, the two sides held talks in Ha Giang town, Ha Giang province
Một số mốc son rất đáng tự hào trong giải quyết vấn đề biên giới lãnh thổ Việt
- Ngày 7/11/ 1991: Hai nước ký Hiệp định tạm thời về việc giải quyết công việc trên đường biên giới.
- Ngày 19/10/1993: Hai nước ký thoả thuận về những nguyên tắc cơ bản giải quyết các vấn đề biên giới lãnh thổ.
- Ngày 30/12/1999: Hai nước ký Hiệp ước biên giới trên đất liền.
- Ngày 27/12/2001: Hai bên tiến hành cắm cột mốc đầu tiên tại cửa khẩu Móng Cái (Việt
- December 31, 2008: The two sides signed the Joint Declaration on the completion of border crossing of Viet Nam
- February 23, 2009: The two sides solemnly held a ceremony to complete the land border work Vietnam - China.
- November 18, 2009: The two sides signed three documents on the demarcation and demarcation of border markers, the Agreement on Border Management Regulations, the Border Agreement and the Border Management Regulations.Vietnamese mainland
- July 14, 2010: The two sides announced three documents signed on 18/11/2009 officially come into force.